Adsense

Monday, September 9, 2013

First Real Freedom Fast Lane(Best Way to Earn Money)

Well, for me Freedom Fast Lane is like a gold mine. It has helped me immensely in making money online at a reasonable price of USD47 each month. From my point of view I really feel that it's true worth is more than $750 as one time fees. There are a variety of courses in Freedom Fast Lane, most of which are concerned with affiliate marketing but not limited to that. Freedom Fast Lane comprises of 6 sections which provides the members financial freedom through online business. These 6 sections are University, Pit Stops, Three Success Pillars, Live Calls, Office Hours and Forums. Now let's discuss them in detail:
1) University
I had 7 courses initially in University Section when I signed up, now I have 12 courses as a member subscribed for 5 months. Majority of courses have and audio mp3 format and eBook text which is user friendly. Summary of some University courses:
6 Figures in 7 Days -- I am aware that there are similar courses selling at one time fee of $198. This course is about setting up a website to gather emails of potential buyers and selling them affiliate products. This course directs members to setup the whole thing within 7 days and not earn 6 figure income in 7 days. Please don't get confused, what Ryan Moran meant is to establish an online money making system in a time period of 7 days to earn six figures in the future.
Whole Selling Website -- This is compact version of Lump Sum Profit course by Ryan Moran. It is a business regarding website domain selling. This course includes ways to build a blog to boost the value of the website and wait for prospective buyers to purchase your domain. The main concept behind this is to buy for less and sell for high in order to make profit.
The Abundance Formula -- Some people might not take this course seriously since it does not teach methods for money making but the preparations one must do to get set for online money making in a disciplined manner. However, to me it is the most significant course. I simply love the way Jason Drohn tells the readers the method for getting things done on daily basis for a highly successful online business. The "mini success" shared by him helped me a lot in getting rid of the difficulties in my money making system. I suggest that if you are new in the field of internet business you must read this first before you start exploring other areas.
I will say that there are many other courses in University which are rich in content. If you can learn various marketing tactics and strategies from all these courses you will easily become an affiliate marketing master. Though I advise all subscribers to take just one course at a time, practice and master it and then go for another one.
Currently I am following a course by Travis Sago. I knew absolutely zero when I started this course. Then gradually I followed the guidelines to identify products, select keywords, register my domain name, create my blog, perform SEO, acquire traffic and conversion to earn commission. I do small things daily (called 'mini success' by Jason Drohn). It took me a month to complete my 1st project. It motivated me to go for bigger chunks of online cash.
2) Pit Stops
This section consists of 3 topics for solving problems. If you are unable to find a product to start with, a niche market is brought in here that has a high market demand with high buying rate. Also to guide and help members overcome challenges there is an audio recording of Travis Sago's problem dissolve method and a video of live coaching session enabling you to accomplish just about anything.
3) Three Success Pillars
Travis, Ryan and Jason, all agree that there are 3 success pillars for building an effective business online. These 3 pillars are Email Writing, Copy writing and SEO. There are around 20 videos in this section. The explanations are useful and easy to follow.
4) Live Calls
Since Freedom Fast Lane launched in January it has live calls every month. I have attended only one live call in the month of June because of different time zone. But there is no need to worry that you'll miss any live call as all live calls are posted in the Freedom Fast Lane member area. Every live call is for duration of 1 to 2 hours in which members can learn tactics and share effective methods to make money with budgeted cost to employ. The live call I received in June regarding "buying ads" really inspired me therefore I have also registered for July live call. I can hardly wait to know more success secrets.
5) Office Hours
Member can easily register for individual coaching session which happens 3 times a week. At present I don't have any intentions for individual coaching. But I have gone through the coaching outline and I am sure that this will definitely benefit members.
6) Forum
The Forum is fairly active, perhaps because most of its members are too busy making money that there is no time for forum discussions. Though, I can still find some very useful information that is not available in the Freedom Fast Lane's official content. I even see some complex information sharing that I don't know exactly what it is. If you need any help, simply post your queries here. The reply from expert members or admins is quick and useful. There is one moderator with six admins including Jason Drohn, Ryan Moran and Travis Sago to supervise the forum.
Conclusion
If you are keen on making money through affiliate marketing, Freedom Fast Lane is a good buy for you. With its 30 days trial policy you can even cancel it if you don't find it suitable for you, all you need to do is pay $ 4.95 only. Obviously the point is not about the money back guarantee, after all what is the point behind trying several courses and asking for refund time and again? It is wastage of time and you are not able to earn a cent. The most crucial thing for a beginner like me is to choose a correct course in order to get started with earning money ASAP. Therefore the best things which make me continue my membership for 4 months with Freedom Fast Lane are the following:
Possibility of earning Six Figure Income: I feel that if I earn five figure income I will be satisfied. Freedom Fast Lane is a genuine six figure program. For every system set up by me I can earn around $500 a month by following their guideline and with a "gold mine keyword" there is a possibility to earn up to four to five figure income per system. Once the system is successful, I can duplicate it in order to earn more but work less.
Affiliate marketing is one of the easiest ways to make good money online:Freedom Fast Lane is easy to use as it guides members and teaches them how to set up an automated income stream. I have the liberty to outsource the work to other people who will do it for me. I need to simply find good products and send eager buyers towards these products.
Low cost of Investment: To set up my very first website, I had to spend less than $100 besides the Freedom Fast Lane cost and within one and half months there was a return on investment. Some of my friends covered the set up cost in an even shorter time.
The exquisiteness of Freedom Fast Lane is that being its member you are updated with latest information every month: Just like the real world, internet world is also dynamic, it keeps on changing. Often old things are replaced by new ones. By being an Freedom Fast Lane member you get to learn the latest ways to make money through affiliate marketing. I discovered that the new marketing strategies and new thoughts distributed by Freedom Fast Lane are trustworthy and result oriented.
Finally, I have no worries of not earning money with Freedom Fast Lane; all I worry about is not being able to apply all the coaching instructions into action. I can make more money by applying more method. After succeeding in affiliate marketing I think about building a team for greater achievements.
Bringing to an end, I would like to thank all my readers who have followed this lengthy review till the last word. I hope you enjoyed it. In case of any comments regarding this review, post your feedback below. I will really appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. You can make $20 for each 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying for. They need to know what their customer needs and wants. So big companies pay $1,000,000's of dollars each month to the average person. In return, the average person, like myself, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete